Peg Perego Siesta High Chair
Stylish and multifunctional, the Peg Perego Siesta growths with your child from 0 to 3 years of age: during the first few months of life it can be used as a comfortable, relaxing reclined cradle, as from 6 months as a highchair for eating and playing, and later on, without the tray, to eat at the table with the grownups.
The Siesta High Chair features;
- Approved for children from birth.
- 9 different height positions; when your child grows you can sit him or her at table 'like a grown-up' by removing the tray
- The backrest can be reclined into 5 positions (over 150° reclining)
- High chair footrest is adjustable to 3 positions
- Padded anatomic seat with height-adjustable, 5-point safety harness so the high chair grows with your child
- Eco-Leather covering (PVC) that can be easily cleaned with a damp cloth
- Double removable tray with a cup holder that is dishwasher safe
- The 5 point safety strap and anatomic crotch strap retain your child in complete safety
- The anatomic leg divider provides great safety even when your child is very small
- Handy opening and closing buttons.
- Extremely compact when closed