Peg Perego Prima Pappa Zero3 High Chair
Despite being Peg Perego's entry level and youngest highchair, Prima Pappa Zero3 is able to offer all the functions and qualities of its older brothers.
Ultralight and multifunctional, it growths with your child from 0 to 3 years of age: during the first few months of life it can be used as a comfortable, relaxing reclined cradle, as from 6 months as a highchair for eating and playing, and later on, without the tray, to eat at the table with the grownups.
The Prima Pappa Zero3 High Chair features;
- Approved for children from birth.
- Prima Pappa Zero3 has 7 different height positions.
- The backrest can be reclined into 5 positions.
- High chair footrest is adjustable to 3 positions.
- EcoLeather covering or PVC.
- The cushion cover can be cleaned with a damp cloth.
- Double transparent tray with removable, dishwasherproof top section.
- The 5 point safety strap and anatomic crotch strap retain your child in complete safety.
- Handy opening and closing buttons.
- Extremely compact when closed, it can even stand alone.