An Important Update from Baby Mode
• We know how important it is for families with little ones at home to have quick access to baby essentials
• We remain committed to providing you with reliable products and first-class customer service during these uncertain times and we are working to supply the products you need the most.
• We have the most experienced staff in the industry to handle all your enquires in-store or you can call the stores directly.
• We are also managing our staffing levels and store availability to provide help to consumers while actively supporting social distancing goals.
• We are fortunate that our stores are BIG and are superior to most other retail environments as we provide a lot of space for our customers to shop safely.
• Our store's size & design allows for maximum space for consumers with shopping aisle widths of 1.5 to 2 metres throughout the stores and we have even taken the steps of marking the floors so you can easily gauge that you are abiding by the min 1.5 metre distancing rule.
• We have organic air purifiers and hand sanitizes on hand to further protect you and our loyal team. We have increased the frequency of cleaning and sanitisation efforts in our stores
• You can rest assured that we are taking all the necessary steps to ensure you're safety as you and your family are as important to us as our very own families.
• Our newly launched, upgraded website is open 24/7 and offers the following features :
- Australia Post Express Post Services on most of our online products
- In-store Click & Collect at Both our Epping & Sunshine stores.
- Baby Mode Melbourne Metro to your door Furniture Delivery Service.
• Use our new and exciting Live Chat Web feature to get the most up to date information, stock availability, and advice.
• We are for now, still open and here to service your needs throughout this crisis.
We Are Family and Family look after each other
We are a second-generation family business established 40 years ago. We are also of Italian heritage and family means everything to us. If you have an existing lay-by or order with us and your goods are ready and you want to consider collecting or booking a delivery earlier than you had planned, no problem. You can call our stores direct and chat with one of our team members, all we ask is that you give us 24 hours’ notice when booking in your pickup or delivery request. Note: Delivery fee applies to all deliveries. Please remember we are here to help and support you always.
The Team At Baby Mode