BABY MODE IN-STORE LAYBY lets you spread payments (interest free) over a THREE MONTH LAYBY period. Your first payment is made when you order you goods. The remaining payments are either transferred via EFT into our bank Account or can be made instore on a weekly, fortnightly or monthly basis defending on your layby term and preferred payment frequency
Baby Mode also offer ONE & TWO MONTH LAYBY Options as well.
The following Conditions apply to all Lay-By Purchases.
1) Payments are to be made WEEKLY, FORTNIGHT OR MONTHLY. Weekly payments must be equal to or greater that 1/12th of the remaining balance after minimum 25% deposit is paid. Fortnightly payments must be must be equal to or greater that 1/6th of the remaining balance after minimum 25% deposit is paid. Monthly repayments must be equal to or greater that 1/3rd of the remaining balance after minimum 25% deposit is paid.
2) All Lay-Buy purchases must be fully paid for and finalised within the registered Lay-By period and no longer that 90 Days from Lay-By start date on your tax invoice.
3) If payments are not made as agreed the Lay-By contract can be cancelled by Baby Mode P/L. This will come into effect 14 days after Baby Mode P/L has served (in writing) via email, text or post a notice to the purchasers last known address. The payments made against your Lay-By will be forfeited as a cancellation fee, if no contact or additional payments are received.
4) If a customer chooses to cancel a Lay-By contract, there will be a 20% cancellation fee on the total value of the Lay-By. If a customer chooses to cancel an item of the Lay-By contract there will only be a cancellation fee against that item. Note: Special Orders cannot be cancelled, please refer to special order policy.
5) All long term Lay-By's are allocated against incoming orders and not allocated from stock. All short term Lay-By's are allocated from stock if available and a unique order is generated to complete your Lay-By. You can track the progress of your Lay-By at any time by emailing the store of purchase.
6) Goods on Lay-by remain the property of Baby Mode P/L until such time they are fully paid for by the purchaser.